Child Care

Qualified non-traditional students and/or single parents may be eligible for childcare assistance. An instructor must refer the student to the Special Populations Coordinator’s office. Students who receive TANF should contact a case manager at the local DFCS office.

Please note that minors are not allowed on campus, or to accompany students while students conduct business with the College (i.e. student orientations, classes, student related campus activities, etc.)